My Favourite Piece of Technology

I love my smartphone. I can live without him, but the most of things I need to do I make it with him, like answer emails, take pictures, listen music, read and see where I am when I go to outside from the city.
I love him because I'm more connected than with a laptop, and its more easier to handle something I can take with my hands than something I must have a surface to make it useful.
I use it all the day, without need to watch whats happens all time, I can see all whenever I want.
I don't remember when I got my first cellphone, that's happened when I was a child. So my first Smartphone than I bought, with my money, was the last year, and him was the first I've been stolen :(

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose biochemistry?