My favourite band

It's hard for me to choose my favorite band or musician, because my likes change every time, songs I loved many years or weeks ago, today, I can hate now.

So, because I must write about this, I think the band I like for the longest time will be Moral Distraída. They play some genres like Tropical, Folk, among others and that makes me like this band, because they don't follow only one style of music and all sounds come from musical instruments, I don't say I hate pop or electro, but the most part of my time I prefer listening to something that sounds like ''real''.

I have been listening to them from the end of 2015, because when I was in my father's house, in Los Angeles, he plays Biobio radio station and they choose a few songs from Moral Distraida to have in their playlist.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose biochemistry?