My Hobbies

In big words I'm practice 3 hobbies, swimming, climbing and mountaineering. 
I swim since 8 months ago, at least 2 times per week. I like swimming because I think it's a very complete sport and it's very cool participate in swimming tournaments.
I practice sport climbing since 10 months ago, like 1 time per week. I like climbing because I love to give all I can in the sports and feel I will fall out it's exciting.  
And my last hobby, mountaineering, I practice since more than 1 year ago. I climb like 1 mountain per month but I'm training 2 times per week for that. With this sport I was in places I never thought, and I know that places will be more. All the lasts sports I practice is because I want to climb mountains more techniques. In this year I want to learn traditional climbing and ice climbing, and currently I’m in vertical mountaineering classes for this objective. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose biochemistry?