My Future Job

Today I will talk about what I would like to work in in the future.
Actually, I don’t think a lot about that, I just know that I like my career, I’m studying biochemistry. I think, maybe in a clinical laboratory, or in a research laboratory. When I finish my career, if that happens (please yes), I would think what job can pay my lifestyle and which is closer to that. If I prefer to choose the safer choice I will choose the clinical laboratory, there I will be sure (I think) that I can get the money to pay my sport travels; or if I choose the research laboratory I would love to choose one where is an outdoor line research, where I would need to go out of the city to get samples to study, where I would need to travel, hike, climb, dive, etc., If I would get one job like that, don’t matter where, if it’s in the artic or in a desert, I will go there.
If I can get a job like that, I will do a Ph.D. If I just can get a job in a Hospital (Clinical lab) I will do a master.
That’s what I currently think, when I’m in my 2nd year of study. Now just see what will happen


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose biochemistry?