Pets

Currently, I haven't a pet. Since I live out of my mother's house, I live without a pet, because I live on apartment with my grandmother. She don’t likes the idea to have any pets and I think have a pet on apartment is animal abuse. I think the animal needs space to live and play, something that an apartment hasn’t.
I think that have a pet is a big responsibility, because them depends on you, and that makes you cannot do some things freely, like travel to other cities. I see my mother with her doggy, and she cannot come to Santiago to visit me and her family because she can’t leave alone her dog and can’t leave with her friends because the dog gets sad. That’s one of my arguments to don’t get a pet.
I would like get a pet? Yes, but is not the time. I will get one when I will live in a house, with a big garden because I like the big dogs, like husky. I like this dog because you can play with them and they are very friendly and faithful , and I know that this dog will love go with me to the hills.
I think I’m not very good to give a great name to pets. That’s just happen in the moment so I will wait first get one and give him a name.


Comentarios

  1. i almost cried with this love story :c i will calll to santa to tell him that you need a dog

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose biochemistry?