Plannes for my summer holidays


I have been planning my summer vacation for 2018 since last year because my mountain club is planning a commemorative activity to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first ascent of the main Paine Horn in the Torres del Paine National Park, which is our property.
With my club, we are planning 3 sports activities, the first is to climb the Almirante Nieto hill or the Amistad hill or both; The second activity is to ascend the main Horn of Paine; And the third activity is an expedition inside the southern ice field of Patagonia.
Being realistic, I will participate in the first activity, because my experience does not allow me to practice in a very safe way an ascent to a hill with traditional climbing or cross a glacier, and these activities require a lot of equipment that I do not have.
Thinking about climbing the hill Amistad in Torres del Paine excites me because this hill does not have a published ascent, and if we can get its summit, we can publish your route and be your first ascent.
Each activity is scheduled to be completed in 2 weeks, taking place at the same time.
After that I plan to take advantage of being in the south of Chile, traveling through Patagonia, visiting Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, and trying to get to Ushuaia

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose biochemistry?