A Country I would like to visit

Not long ago I was thinking that I would like to visit the United States of America, visit Yosemite National Park in California, the Paradise of rock climbing, and climb ''El Capitan'', a vertical granite wall of 900 meters; Los Angeles, I don't really like the beaches, but sounds attractive in Los Angeles; and Hollywood and walk around the Hollywood  Walk of Fame.
Another site I would like to visit es the Great Canyon and Yellowstone National Park, the house of Yogi bear. Really there is a lot of places I would like to visit.
I don't know if I would live in the USA, but I don't deny that is a good idea, it's the country of opportunities, and with Biochemistry I must take the best. If any time I think to live there, would be in Los Angeles, maybe for the weather, it's hot the most time of the year; and something I think it's important, the language, a big part of the people of Los Angeles speak Spanish, and I don't see myself speaking English all days in my life

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose biochemistry?